Monday 12 February 2007

miss him..for the last time..

this is the last time...just let me miss him...

FONG WEI BIN, just for this last time..
i feel sad and depress because of you..
i hate you..bcz u made me love you..

i hate you!!!!

you creep into my heart silently, you took my heart away, and u left it shatterd and broke..i feel all weak, everytime i close my eyes, my head spins..
i hate you!!!
you left me without a word..
you put high hopes and faith in me.
and then u left me.
why??
why did you do this to me??

i never knew the answer to it..
i never knew the reason why u left me..
i never reli knew how u think or felt...

why can't you just hurt me once and for all than just leave me dangling here like this??

now...
i am learning to leave you..
because someone else has slowly healed my heart and took over my heart without me even knowing it.
until ytd..
i realized.i had fallen for him..

No comments: