Saturday 7 March 2009

decided.i

i've finally decided that an iPhone isn't really what i want.
but the design does really attract me.
Well, unless if i get it for a really low price.
OR
i get for FREEE. HAHAAA.

after long time consideration,
i felt that the iPhone isn't what i really want.
firstly,
THERE ISN"T ANY BLUETOOTH.
secondly,
THERE'S ISN'T ANY 3G CAMERA
thirdly,
I CAN'T DO A HORIZONTAL SMS
forthly,
NOT ALL APPLICATIONS ARE FREE
fifth,
THERE'S NO EXTERNAL MEMORY.
sixth,
NO VIDEO!!
seventh,
IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE.
eight.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SMTH IS WRONG????
ninth,
IT DOES NOT CENSOR FINGERNAILSSS....
tenth,
IT DOES NOT FIT TOTALLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR.



thought, the SAMSUNG OMNIA,
which i have been eyeing before.
it's expensive.
but for the price i'm paying.
i feel it's worth it.
my own organizer,
my own PDA.
with 5.0 mp auto-focus camera,
front camera too. so i can have 3G!!!. =]
it's alluminium,
it's slim. 1.25cm.
i can touch with my fingernail. wohooo.
i can type horizontally.
it's windows.
well, i think it's fair.
that my laptop is mac and my phone will be windows.. HAHAHAAAA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, I think so... Hahaa.

Unknown said...

haha.. yeay! someone agrees with me >.<

Shanice shopaholic said...

I want it too. teehee.=)

Unknown said...

hahaaa.
u must go to the samsung shop and check it out before you buy it first. ;D