Tuesday 3 March 2009

where am i.

i feel useless. that hubby is having his exam's tomorrow and i can't do anything to make him feel better.


i wish i could help.
.__.

Too lazy to do my research. but still. yet. lazing around.
hubby's asleep. supposingly taking a nap.
it just hurts to wake him up.
seeing him asleep.
is the most beautiful thing.
like a baby in my arms..


ANYWAYZ,
hubby made me cry today.
well, he didn't treat me badly or anything.
and i know he did it on purpose.
well, i wasn't crying at first, i was screaming.
u know when u're restless, like a baby.
and u're stuck at a position.
you just feel so restless and i jsut cried.
cz i was just SO ReSTLESS at that position. and he didn't let go just to see how i would react.
=/


but he did cheer me up later on.
i got ice-cream. HAHAAA...
i'm finishing hubby's cornetto.

No comments: