Friday 7 December 2007

today, i went to jj. i had my day off. Mom dopped me off at jj at 2.[she was late as usual]. so alexis had to wait a while. sorry gal. i did not expect to see her brother there [dun remember his name]. haha..cute lil one there..ate mcD and just walked around and played in the arcade too. after they left. i went to watch enchanted. don't ask with who. i went alone. it was fun. i watched it without interuption. i can leave whenever i want. then when i was finished. i walked, see clothes. bought bra..they were kinda attractive too.
i was doing stuff i don't have to care what other people think. maybe i'm just an akward girl who doesn't care bout anything? I feel so uncomfortable going out with 'friends'. meaning people who i ask to go out with a crowd. they tend to to be together and walk together and ignore you. and honestly, i feel like a dog. and then nomatter i sit, stand, walk, talk, laugh or whatever. they will crowd up together and start whispering..i am like 'would you guys just stop and fuck off?' it's really pissing me off and making me mad. it's not just making me emo ok? you wanna blab..go ahead! then you shouldn't have asked me to follow along..i rather go out alone and say hi to you when i bum into you and go along my way. then i dun have to see you guys that long..

-i am alone. you got a problem with that?-

No comments: