Sunday 17 February 2008

It’s just hilarious to wake up in the morning and your mom comes into the room. Sees your poster on the wall and mistaken it for the dream guy of yours…haha…

I have two jay chow picture on my room wall. And my mom told me today that she thinks sayang looks like jay chow.haha… I was like..NO…. I never even had athat thought. Then my mom was like ‘Look! The hair style is the same. And the body also. But your guy is taller la’. I was like…

O__________________o

Speechless. Then she said that the first time when she saw him, she couldn’t get his mind of him , cz she said some how and some where, it’s like she has seen him on tv. And now she remembers it’s jay chow.. OMG…I cannot believe my mom thinks sayang looks like jay chow. Zomg..i still cannot believe it. Haha.. my mom was like. At least you have taste and he’s not bad-looking and lucky he doesn’t rap and mumble like jay chow [my mom thinks jay mumbles and doesn’t sing]..haha…

Sayang is better than Jay la..haha..of cz! It’s my sayang. XDD

No comments: