Thursday 7 February 2008

There's just so many things going around and happening around here.it's just unbelieveable to even describe every single piece of my heart now.I feel like writing a song out,and sing it out, but i know, i'm not good at words,and i'm not good at tunes.So i pick a song,and sing it out for you.But sometimes,i really wonder,would you like it?

I really miss you, and missing you so much has made me become someone who wants to be with you more,is that your intention? or maybe not i know i have faults,and i am trying my best to change it, it takes time, so plz b'liv me that i'm changing, for a being a better person. I come to realize that i can't keep secret's from you for a long time, be'cz my facial expression would betray me sooner or later, and sometimes, i just feel likt telling you. And therefore, there's no secret between you and me. But somethings are left unsaid, and i do am afraid you get the wrong idea and signals from me.
For example, how do i feel towards you. what are my toughts. what are my wonders. have you ever wonder? have you ever spend time sitting down thinking of me and just only me.

Today, i missed you alot, especially the time where we weren't talking, i miss having you around, i miss seeing your smile. Your wink and smile are like heaven to me, everytime you stare into my eye, my heart is taken by you, and i just can't seem to control myself, i wish i could kiss you, your tender soft kiss yet so warm, the love you gave me, is something i can never imagine. But sometimes, they are sad times,especially when she comes into the picture, but if logically, it's my fault,for coming into the picture.But i really want to and i know i'm not regretting for coming into the picture. Your options and choices are wide open i know, but i'll wait, and i know on the way in this journey, i'll get experience i can never get anywhere elser.
I love you and that's all that matters. I knoow being like this i'm being selfish,
but i that all i'll do. loving you and being selfish.

No comments: