Wednesday 10 June 2009

Don't read if you DOn't care. i don't either.

i am such a emotional perso..


i cried again.


These tears...

and right now, i feel like crying again.


i know i'm super-emotional.. but there's a reason behind it.. i think i rather not say it.





I can't tell anyone or talk to anyone about it. Not even my boyfriend. Not even my sister. Not even my best friend. Not even my blog. or Not even.... my heart.

I don't even dare or want to think about it or wonder about it, because it's just going to lead me into deeper depression.




___







But i ask myself. Did i brought this all to myself?


























and i don't know..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.











____
my eyes swollen

i feel so suffocated.

i want to run to the end of the world and scream out loud.

i want to break down and cry.

i want to crawl into your arms with my teddy and blanket and cry. with you stroking me telling me 'everything's gonna be ok'.








if you would put that smile back on my face.

wouldn't that be just great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Justin. I can relate to your post. I'm sitting here alone in my room crying my heart out for a whole host of reasons I'd rather not talk about. I'm right there with you today.

Justin
just_in_case19@ymail.com

gackyz said...

i bet there must be something serious. hope tht u can go through it. the day is for u. cheers :D :D

StephyisMe said...

i know u're having hard time at the moment. anyway, i will always support u!gan ba de fwen.

Unknown said...

thanks alot . ;D

i know you guys will always be here.