Tuesday 9 June 2009

FINAL

So, my semester had FINALLY ended..
with my final exams. and my presentation.


This is what i wore. ;D



Here are my exams... Cannot imagine how much i wrote in 2 and half hours..
3 essays a!!!


After my exams..
i did my presentation..

WOuld you believe??
i found out that there was this classmate who was the class monitor who was from IPOH?
he studied in SAMTET!!..
i didn't know. HAHAAA
until one lecturer asked me where i was from..


it's really weird why lecturers ask where i'm from.
Don't i look like a malaysian?? HAHAAA





Mua presentaiton. ;D

credits to hubby. and kevin. ;D


Original pictures. ;D






ahhhhh.. so here is holiday.

2 comments:

gackyz said...

how's the presentation??? LOL. and ur formal wear damn chioo. weeee.

Unknown said...

chioo? haha. what's chioo?

;D

i got quite high marks i hope. HAHAAAA

the presentation was great. better than i expected. HAHAA