Saturday 13 June 2009

HAHAHAAAA

i never thought people would actually notice me..

i'm not trying to be perasaan. but i wasn't in a good mood for the past few days so i din actually blog about it.

Till now i just thought about it.




it never... NEVER came across my mind that anyone would actually wanna ask me out for a date..

as in some stranger comes up and go ''hey. can i have a date with u?''

nowadays, people get your number, or stalk you through your blog or facebook. and after they BE YOUR FRIEND... they ask u out..





i know it sounds weird. like some weirdo trying to eat me up.


but i was there..

and this random guy, across the room, was just staring at me.. for like 5 minutes???? then he said bye to his friend OUT LOUD.. walked past me..

i din give a shit u know..


then he turn back.. stood right in front of me..smile at me.. and said ''hi! my name is Daniel. you are...?'' and he held his hand out for a hand shake. i was like. HAHAAA>. i wanted to burst into laughter man.... so i said.. ''catherine''.. and i smiled. don't want so rude la.. how i know what he wants?? then he went ''oh! it's a very nice name.. Do you know what it means?''

HAHAHAAAA>. LIKE AS IFFF i wouldn't know what my name means.. but i said no to see what he'll say..


and he answered me..



HAHAHAHAAA.. omg.. i'm like laughing right now..


he said




''catherine means pure, kindness, and beauty, JUST like you. would you have a date with me?''
















HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.... i literally burst into laughter RIGHT in front of him man.. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA








and he just stood there.. smiling.. and repeated ''would you?''



i'm like... ERRRRRR.. i'm sorry.. i don't do dates.. especially to strangers.. and i just walked off..






and hahahaaaaaaa... he just stood there..









and you wouldn't believe it.. i saw him again. AT THE SAME PLACE when i was on the way out... he smiled at asked ''really? you wouldn't?''




i laughed again and said ''sorry. it's really hilarious... but i'm sorry. no. ''



and then i just walked off..






HAHAA...u know what's the funniest part?? when he mention what my name meant. HAHAA.. oh dear.. laugh till tears also come out.

2 comments:

Julia said...

HAHAHAHA OMG DAMN HILARIOUS xD
how did he react to you laughing like that lolz

Unknown said...

HAHAA>. he just stood there staring at me at first..

then at the end he blushed at felt like damn pai seh.