Friday 3 July 2009

baaaaaaaa

i hate it right here =/
i miss you.
i miss life there.
i miss eating the food there..


*sigh*.

i'm seriously too sad to express how i feel.
i want to go back to KL.a
this is bad.

me don't likey..


i'm been doing nothing but rottt and grow mushrooms all over me...

____

this is so not fair.
i won't be watching transformers with u.
or Ice Age 3.
or Up
or whatever movie which is coming up.

i'm so. ARGH. so unfair.

everything is bothering me.
and i have to pretend that i know nothing.
what the fuck.
Fuck you la! who thinks you're everything.

Shit asshole..
asking stupid questions.
lame questions.
saying want bonding time.
i don't even want it with u!!!
you make me suffer and i still have to tolerate more.

SHIT YOU LA!!!!
nia seng. seriously.















___________________
it's july already so fast.
sigh.
Then august coming.
Then sept
and then my b'day.
and then will be another 3 months holiday
._____.
and then x'mas
OMG!!!
then our anniversary. (new years)
then Feb come..
*sniff*
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!




____________





*ok. deep feelings now*
i actually am excited to go to perth.
liying there
new life.
new enviroment.
finally saying ''OH! i'm in aussie now!''
(i don't give a shit if i sound like a snob or what now).
to get to know new friends.
new place.
IPHONE!!!
beach.
nice wheather (unlike humid heaty m'sia)
and can leave all this shit

but...
half of me wants to cry.
my comfort.
my convenient.
my friends (though liying, jacent, jiamin are there)
i wont be here when THONG SU-XIAN COMES BACK!!!
my boyfriend.

sigh..... feeling so insecure already.




____
then, kinda think of it.
if i gotten in RMIT.
i would be in Melbourne now d.


Then. if i was in UniSA.
i would be there for 6 months d.
OMG!!!
time is passing by so fucking fast.


.________.




















_______________________________

hubby, i miss you eh. Don't know you got miss me or not jek?
i know sure you say i sampat now ge la. *sigh*.
what to do? wibby is so sampat ge la.
This week thought you would come back ge.
but you didn't.
Lucky wibby understand you jek? if not then you really sei foh lo.
This 3 weeks i come back really miss you.
nothing to do.
Noone play with me also.
Only casey and naco. But they all also don't know how to talk to me or play with me ge.
Stitches ask me to tell you he miss you also and ask you not to bully moo moo.

i miss you.
oh god.
don't know when only i can see you again.
Now my mind thinking if i go aussie.
i'm so gonna miss you like hell.
sure cry.
=/

No comments: