Thursday 2 July 2009

confession

okie..
so it's confession time. >.<
it's been like AGES since i've done this confession thing.

okay. more like years..



my confession.
1. i'm a shopaholic. T____T. ( i REALLY need to restrain myself from shopping.. stupid sales. T___T.. this week. i bought myself a pair of MNG jeans.. THEY WERE ON SALE!!! AND THEY FIT ME NICELY!! T____T how can i not say no to them? and they were last. )
2. When i'm depress i do smth. T__T. ( i wish we wouldn't)
3. i love my boyfriend

>.<

4. i'm being lame and stupid by posting this post.


HAHAHHAAAA


____________________



okie.
so i'm back in ipoh now..


what happened on monday......=)
xian came over in the morning.

J: i'm bored.
C: me too
..


and all sudden in the coversation

let's get hamsters.. ;D.
okie.

J; i'll tell my mom it's yours. or cassons.
C; cool!! i can tell my mom it's yours. ;D

and the next minute. we went to town to buy two hamsters..

We spend monday shopping for animals. ;DDD




I REALLY WANNA SPOIL THEM!!!!


ahh. i wish i had a dog. but hubby is getting one. ;D. so i get to play with it either. HAHAHAHAAA
but i really want one which i can spoil it with (like xian said)

No comments: