Sunday 6 September 2009

get out of my life!

seriously. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! this is one fucking reason why i lock my doors before i go to sleep on saturday night. you force me to go to some place i don't fucking feel like going in the morning! and you start pissing me off!!! what the fuck??? don't you have nothing better to do in your life?

i'm a university student and i can't sleep at 10 every night and wake up at 7 in the morning. what fucking life is that?? how am i gonna fucking finish my work??

i just sniff once today.. ONE FUCKING TIME!!!!!! and you go on lecturer about it... FUCKER!!!!!! if it wasn't my birthday next week. i wouldn't give a shit about coming back either!! if it wasn't for YOU!!!! i wouldn't have come back this week EITHER!!!! stupid ass shit face cunt hole! wtf.

No comments: