Monday 7 September 2009

get out

stop making go crazy! if one day i ever end up in the mental hospital or whatever shit. it's because of your fucking fault!!!!

Seriously right. i don't know what's your fucking problem. and all you're saying is BULLSHIT!!!

and i don't know what's my fucking problem!! everytime what you say it's the fucking same!! and still everytime i listen to it. everytime i get hurt and offended. i'm not a robot. i'm not a fucking body without feelings ok?



I don't want to eat. GOT ANY PROBLEM A??? STOP FORCING ME TO EAT LA!! IF I AM HUNGRY I WILL GO AND EAT LA!!!! SERIOUSLY. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH....


like i wish. you think i don't? Do you FUCKING KNOW HOW HARD IS IT TO PRETEND YOU'RE SOMEONE ELSE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL???????TO PRETEND TO LOVE THE THINGS I HATE. TO PRETEND TO HATE THE THINGS I LOVE. TO PRETEND TO BE WHO I AM NOT! WHAT FUCKING SHIT IS THIS????


this is my life. and STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!! you know nothing about me. Not even my favorite color, or my favorite flavor .or my favorite cake. or favorite dish of food. you always think i love chicken chop... IT"S NOT MY FAVORITE AND I HATE IT!!!! wtf. so stop pretending that you know me.!!
It's alright for you to forget MY BIRTHDAY.. oh no. wait.. it doesn't matter shit to you anyway. right?? and how could you even remember something that is not yours??
and i was preparing something. now i just don't want to do it anymore. because. i'm TIRED OF WIPING YOUR ASS!!!!

and yea! i know you hate my not studying law or medicine or whatever shit you wanted your PERFECT DAUGHTER to be so you can FUCKING brag about it. i'm sorry!! that is not who i want to be. i want to be a creative director. an account service. a business design.. i want to have my own magazine book. my own fashion line. FUCKING CANNOT A??????
and what does it give a shit to you even when i wear a 5 inch high heels?? I WALK IN THEM!!! NOT YOU!!!


you have the right to not eat and i don't? what logic is this? DId you take your medicine today? i feel so mad and yet pity you, because you have a FUCKING ATTITUDE and a FUCKING BRAIN like that. nobody knows what fuck shit i'm going through.... people always think ''omg. small matter why you make it till so big?''.. yea.. smal smal small small small .. FOR 20 FUCKING EYARS IT BECOMES BIG!!!


and carol! stop asking me to tahan. be'ccz you're not here!!! and ibet you FORGOT how it feels to be LIKE THIS!!!!












i'm doubting if i wanna come back next week either. fucker.

No comments: