Tuesday 29 May 2007

i'm sorry..

i'm sorry..it's not your fault..
it's my fault..
but nomatter what happens..i will try my best..to make everyside of you trust me..i will build it..the inside, outside, downside, upside left side, rightside and nomatter what side..i dun care how long it will take..i give you all my time and effort..i will build the trust..
i just want you to know.
that i love you..
and this is true..
nomatter what happens..
nothing can take us apart..for me.you are the cutest..not them..for me..they are just ordinary looking people, and the furthest they could is being friends..i dun need a six pads build nice strong figure, or a cute handsome looking guy..or someone tall..or someone who is smarter and richer or a rich future to make me feel happy and those are not what i need..
they can give me money..they can buy me everything i want..even a car? house?but NO!
that' is not what i want..that is not what i am searching for..what you have is something they don't have..what i am searching for..is what i see in you..in your eyes, your heart. i love you fro who you are, not what you are. i rather live happy and poor with you, than rich and unhappy with someone else. able to spend my whole life with you is more than i can ask for.

thoughts always come into my head..will there be another girl who is better than me?will she over take me and take u? will u fall for her? but i always tell myself a hundred and thousand time that i will try my best and be my best i could...and in thi way, even if one day she over takes me..i won't regret for not being the best..and i know..forver..you will never forget me..cz i know you are not so cold-hearted untill you can't see and can't know what i've done..one day, you will think back and see what i have done..and it is never too late..as long as we have each other in our hearts..

No comments: