Tuesday 29 May 2007

presentation [communication studies..]

i had my presentation for communication studies today..as usual my alarm would wake me up at eight in the morning. but because due the lack of sleep i just slept back after snoozing the alarm..jon would wake me up, but i would just say.''one more minute''. bad attitude i have here. don't i? then, when i saw the time, it was eight forty-eight..''shit!'' jumped off the bed and went to the toilet..in a rush i had to change and then pack my things. Wearing my white dress and denim heals. i rushed to bryan's unit and needed him to print my outline.

Does anybody do not get nervous during competition?test? examinations? presentation? public speaking?
well, that' me..i will..i hopw i won't..but unfortunately, i do..
sad isn't it?
i was presenting on my music..
everything..on me..about me..
that six minute power-point made me stay up till two smth in the morning ytd..and had jon waited..but he fell asleep at my lap..i felt bad that he had to struggle to accmpany me..but i felt appreciated that he was willing to be there..but overall..i felt bad..din know what to do..but i felt glad that he fell asleep..
he fell asleep on my lap..and it's just that..i dare not move..what would happen?would he wake up? i am afraid that he would and get pissed of at me..
i'm sorry if i did.. din mean too..
i can't bear him being emo and sad or frus..
i just wanna cry..

No comments: