Tuesday 29 May 2007

the nite alone

this evening, my baby went home..=[..but he had to ..cz he had an home emergency, i cn't blame him also then..anyway..went to ioi mall with kevin they all..and then, we ate at kenny rogers, not reli very special isn't it? but it has been a while since i ate that, the last time was with my baby..miss him so much.. and then, we tried buying th tickets for the movie sherk3, but the counter said they were having some problem, so we needed to call and book. that's what we did. anyway..we are going to watch it on thursday nite 8 o'clock movie..buahaha...then, next week i'll be watching pirates of the carribean, that, i need to find a way to go to sunway or somewhere which i could meet my baby. Miss him le. felt a little weird that he wasn't there today, i don't know why. i just felt that it would be so much better if he was there..i am so afraid and eventhought i have a smile on my face, but actually, i'm being quite emo inside me. i am so afraid. this person inside me. i am just trying to hide that person.

i looked at you, but you would not look at me. you just lay there against the wall, i wanted to just stay there and just sit there. tryin to figure out what is happening. but instead, i became emo inside and force a smile. i love you my baby, i know i can't just build your trust in a second. i know it need time. just like building a hotel, it needs time too. i just felt so hard just to close the door and walk to the other tower. my heart inside me is aching. why is this happening? i just wanted to cry and just listen to you. why couldn't you just tell me not to go? why did you had to chase me away? and not look at me? why did you have to tell me to go away? why did you push me away? i know inside you, you are unhappy about it. but why can't you just tell me not to go?

No comments: