Friday 2 January 2009

1st time permission granted. xD

HAHAAA...i went to Rum Jungle For New Year's Eve Countdown. xD. with permission granted from my parents! WOOO!! i actually told them i'm going clubbing! with hubby and friends. well, it's true!. i'm so happy. hahaa..
Dad was like asking the next day .
He : ''Did you have fun?''
me: ''yea.'' *smiles*
He : ''Who was there?''
me :''erm..casson, casson's friend. Rachel, Liying, Jane, Carrie ...... (naming a list of friends some didn't even go. just to fill in the blanks.. hahaa. )''
He : ''what about xian?'' *pointed next door*
me :''yea. she was there too =]''
*hugs my dad*
me :''thanks for letting me out''
He :'' well, you were under casson's care, i trust you and him.''
me :''weeee >.<>
he :''what time did you come back?
me :'' erm...3? >.<''
He :''waaaa..so late..''
Me :''hehez...dunno? xD *shruggle my shoulder*.

He: (smiles) ''happy new year''

me: ''happy new year!!'' and starts running around the hosue like kid yelling happy new year to everyone. hahaaa. xD.


Here are some photo's.

Before i left. when xian came over. bit blurry though.
(the picture! not me!)


weee. then i met her there. :D


ahhh. the part where i was super hyper and clinging on hubby. haha. xD
i look like i'm drunk. BUT I WAN'T!!. =]


haha..liying's camera looks so clean. xD.


haha.
i love this. xD. we ask him to take picture of us. he take himself. haha.
you do that all the time don't you?xD
Such a great way to make sure people remembers u. so smart. =]


Well, there are more pictures. xD. see it in facebook. haha. or i might upload them a little later. =]
hehez. after i get the picture. :D

BLAH!. i sound like some kid who hasn't been to club. haha. it's not that. it's just that. i never thought my parents would allow me to go. i guess. years have passed isn't it. it's already 2009. shit. i'm like 20 this year!. xD. well, that's in 9 months. hahaaaa

No comments: