Sunday 11 January 2009

update. :D

Finally, after days of neglecting to update. i'm back.

i applied yesterday (saturday) but i still have to go back to limkokwing i Feb to study another semester because i applied for the July intake and my dad doesn't want me to go so fast. mom's fussing around and so on. don't want to drag such a long story out..

ANYWAY, was thinking of gong down to kl to fix my laptop. Dad was ok with it. but mom made a fuss out of it A.G.A.I.N. *sigh* how bad can my days be?

hubby's been.....=]. hubby's going back to kl TODAY. TONIGHT. T____T. i'm gonna miss him badly.

Right now,
i jsut came back from church.
and i'm lying on my bed online, updating this and that. watching shows and so on. my maid is here cleaning up the room. and i feel really really really bad. cz ... i keep asking her to do this and that. HAHAA :D. nyiah~ >.<



Yes. this is my brother with POOKY on his head. hahaaa. xD.
it's just smth to make things..NOT SO BORING. :D

my blog seems so empty without any pictures. hahaa.

No comments: