Monday 26 January 2009

things that ruin my mood

church. WHO goes to church on chinese new years morning?
never in my 19 life!!!!!! What a way to start a chinese new year .__. just thinking about it piss me off.
It's not that i don't love you GOD, but... i just don't feel going church everyday is gonna help me with life. no offense to anyone out there also. but it's my opinion. I just went to church today, i'm going to go there again tomorrow?

Going to church just makes me hate it okay!! so, please. don't make me hate it.

Bad enough today was already a bad day. But lucky i got to see hubby a while which actually made my day much happier and better.


________

sorry isn't anything to you, So you do you make a big fuss of it?

1 comment:

shopaholic said...

I went to church that day also wert. i went to OMPH. is so peaceful. haha.