Saturday 31 January 2009

internet sucks

T___T. internet SUCKs badly. raise your hand those who agree with me...=/

It's so badly i can't blog properly, can't play facebook properly, can't surf the net properly, can't download stuff nicely and face. T_T. argh.


went for Dental appointment today. (i go every 2 to 3 months). and... the Dr finally told me i had a decay. T__T. wtf. i'm not pissed at haing a decay. is that. i told her like 6 months ago. she told me ''it's fine! your teeth are perfect!'' i'm like. ok.... Then, it still hurt whenever i eat or bite. 3 times she say it's fine. TODAY!!!! finally somewhere digging through my teeth. she said ''oh! there's decay there! you need a filling!''. i thought maybe ok! this is gonna be my 3rd filling.. i've done 2 before. Then, she sent me to the other dentist. And, when the other dentist looked at it. INSTANTLY, she said. oh! you have a bad tooth. Then, i'm like. yea. i was told. Then, she started drilling it. and this time. IT HURTS!!!!! i was tearing!!!! and she kept accidently hit my gum. i'm like...FUCK!!!!!!!!. i eyes were all red and teary. Then, carol and matthew started coming in. i had to hold back everyday. i was holding on to my hand, my fingers were deep into my skin to bear from the pain.
and then still more..i don't want to say or think about it.


_______

Yea, i've been eating alot of lollipops and sweets. But hubby's been stopping me. WHICHISGOOD. so, hubby. don't let me eat sweets k? T___T.
i so wanna cry now... feel so lonely.

No comments: