Thursday 2 April 2009

Aprils Fool.

Today is the 1st of April. and EVERY YEAR...
every year. sure kena... .____.
kina.....

Remember on year Liying played a trick on me saying my dad was in school. was so friggin scared, almosts cried. HAHAAAAAAAA..

Then another year where yen koon and jin ee played a trick saying Pn Cheah (my standard 5 form teacher) was looking for me. and words spread, the WHOLE class was playing on me. teasing me. and again... i was so scared. They asked me to go find the teacher. and i did .___.
i remember the teacher being so BLUR and then when the whole class burst into laughters only she knew. and i was still... bemused at the moment.

Then two years ago in uni they again played a trick sayin the head of principle was looking for me .___. and again i fell for it. HAHAHAAAAA

This year? not really that big. but small ones such as telling me i have STRAWBERRIES!!!! but i don't. then the other one say it's YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! and also the one that about CHOIR. .___. and the MONEY one. and the CAR one. T___T. sigh...

No comments: