Thursday 16 April 2009

...so random...

i'm always struggling for something. Bf has been talking about studies ALOT recently. and it kinda make me stop and think. ''is this really what i want?'' then there were lots of conversation on what to do in future. what job. money. and all that. and it brought me to realize. is this really what i want? can i make a fortune out of it? and to think of it. i can! i am not a study material type of girl and this is the closest i can get to make my money. well, if i were to follow my interest and dream. i'll most prob in ICOM now heading my dream to julliard or berklee.

I can still remember it like yesterday telling my dad how i want to go to BOND university at Gold Coast to study architecture. To build the finiest building. to observe the art of building in Rome. and the dream goes on. Then to one fine day i said ''nope. i actually wanted art.'' and then from art it went to advertising ._. maybe. just maybe all along i was still looking for the perfect job or course. i love to learn and enjoy stuff. i have learn about law, about econs, about consumer, about business. and i think i won't do much more in it. i have learn about printing. art. and now i'm learning photography. and soon will be producing? Learning brings all the fun in. it's also a benefit to the world.

I just close my eyes. and imageine myself in 5 to 10 years. and everytime i do that. i have a different dream. Would anyone believe if i actually wanted to open up a small shop? selling bakkery cakes and coffee and tea. designed interior in and out by me. (well, this is my aim after i'm married to a rich guy which i don't have to work my ass off!). HAHAA. Then there is also the dream where i want to work as a producer. a theare kind. and Beauty and the Beast would be my first (this is for if i'm gonna be single forever and nor married). ;DDD and there's also the dream if i'm dating someone i'm gonna married. or before and working my ass off to get things i want such as. my first house. or my first phone. or my first car!! yes. some dreams are better kept as a secret. ;D

one thing i know. i'll never regret doing what i'm doing.

-this post is bloody random-

No comments: