Wednesday 29 April 2009

i.was.taught

Since small, i have been told again and again over the years and the months that nothing in this world is free.

But somehow, everything seems to be crashing with what i have been taught. It made me wonder, should i re-think about it again? cz it seems to be affecting my life as when friends talk about it, i'll be like ''no way!", "it's impossible.'', ''there isn't an easy life''. But to come to meet someone who actually live the life easily is another thing. And then it makes me feel left out. And i start to think to myself, why are my thoughs different? And to know dad has been telling me and teaching me since small. There's no such thing as FREE in this world.

What do you think? is there such thing as free?



_____
it just suddenly brought me to a moody thought of it. IF there isn't such thing as free, then are people lucky? or did they secretly do something in order to get what they want?

No comments: