Monday 20 April 2009

saturday night fever.

Finally had the saturday night fever. After dinner at boyfriend's shop with my mom (only the two of us and so weird) went home prepared and realized i REALLY need to buy clothes. anyway, went to barroom, but the table we reserved were taken by someone else who WOULDN"T LEAVE!!!! so decided to go to HOUZ.

rachael was there and it's a good thing. cz she has her CAMERA!!!! ;DDDD

me and hubby.
ahhh. i looks hidious


me and karyan


this was originally a picture just kevin and karyan.
but we butt into the picture. HAHAHAAAA
turn out pretty nice. ;DD


rachael, me & karyan.
rachael looks so perfect compared to me. HAHAA


ka ka cau cau only HAHAAA


can't blame her for being fair. HAHAAAand her big eyes.

wth.where was i staring? ;DDDD




haha. that's about it for pictures. more at facebook. ;DDDD

No comments: