Tuesday 22 April 2008

being in campus

Dad gotten me the celcom broadband thing. I just gotten it activated yesterday and took me a hell of time. One thing annoyed with mac is that all the settings and setups have to be done ourselves, on th other hand, windows autosets it. *ugh
so i guess when i'm annoyed with sayang around i'll just plug it into his and then i might be able to use it without any connection termination which i am always having problems with. T____T *cry

Just finished showing my lecturer my mind-maps on the Beijing Olympics and right now, i'm in dead shit to do others things too. X_X. i have to sketch and draw the mascots, building and so on. 

Dad's being unhappy bout me taking art too serious. He wants me to take up business..T_T. well, maybe i should, maybe i shouldn't. But well, i have to follow accordingly to the plan and work hard and it.  So, you go girl! XD..*apologizes

Tummy ain't feeling any better anywayz, but still surviving. Missing sayang alot. dear a? dun notti when i'm not around a... :D

-working hard-

No comments: