Thursday 24 April 2008

it rained this morning

Was quite suprised that i could actually wake up at 9 smth in the morning before sayang did..haha..he's reli fantastic. class at 9.00 but 9.45 still sleeping. haha..so cute..XD..of cz le, if not how can he be my sayang.

Didn't really sleep well through the night because my stomach was feeling unwell. Moved quite alot but was afraid to disturb sayang though. Lucky he didn't make a fuss of it. Or maybe he was sleeping like a pig and didn't notice i was moving alot. :D .

sayang went to class today at almost 11 and then i went to lunch with his bro at bout 12. I started doing my assignments when i came back, but then i fell asleep half-way. such a pig i am. :D.

Sayang came back at 5 and woke me up. so, that was the time i woke up. didn't notice i slept that long either, but then sayang would need to go out with frenz for dinner. Didn't get to have a meal with sayang today. =/ . but sayang's friends birthday ma. so, can't really do much if he insist to go right? don't wan to be so selfish. 

i'll better stop here and start doing my work already. 

-busy busy busy-

No comments: