Saturday 19 April 2008

missing you

I'm home, sitting here. all alone. hmm..went to jj after dinner with dad. had dinner with mom. spent time with my bro in my room. hmm..but i missed him. din reli want to bother him that much on the phone.
Saw him at jj. He looked..zomg..the feeling i had was exactly like that day during new years. Or through the past years. but this time, it was deeper. Where you walk alone, you stare around and wonder if you'll bump into him. nomatter what others are talking to you, your heart just wish you could bump into him. And when you finally see him from far. you pretend not to but you are so excited you hope he would notice you, and talk to you. You walk from far and stalk him, turn a direction and purposely walk pass him pretending you din notice him and see if he calls you. and if he does, you smile and flirt. This feeling. The flirtation.and then you regret not being yourself and regretted not talking to him. zomg. i never knew my feeling for him would grow deeper and deeper. and i don't know why i'm talking like i don't know him at all.
i saw him, behind me. he looked so. handsome. so sweet. so wanna kiss him. so wanna hug him.
so miss him. and his smile.
He smiles to me.

[omg. i better stop. i sound like i'm crazy. well. I AM!]

No comments: