Saturday 26 April 2008

the world is spinning

the world seems tilted to me. my body is straight but i feel like i'm leaning forward. what's wrong? i stand up feeling straight. but everything seems so far apart and i am actually leaning backward if i look in the mirror. omg. what's wrong.

i just came home and wasn't really in the mood to talk because my brother release his anger on me. i forgive him, it's not his fault that he's having so much stress. [pls dun say i'm stupid] and then i accidently closed sayang's boot quite hard and i think he must hve thought i was releasing my anger on his car. no i'm not sayang. i'm sorry. cz my car have to bang quite hard but i din realize your car so easy close. i'm sorry. [i think he's mad] *sigh. not my night

my eyes hurt and my stomach hurt when i was on the way back. *sigh. home again i am. sayang asked why i dun like coming home and i din know how to answer him. maybe because whatever i say would sound silly and never comes out right and sayang would get the wrong idea and think i'm childish or something like that. *geez. i grew up the with a wrong attitude. [which i'm trying to change]

here i am gonna start doing my work again. yay for me. another late night sleep. this morning i really could not wake up. i was so dead tired and dead asleep. maybe it's because i did not really sleep that well at night. hmmm..

*janice-pls dun rmb to send me your blog link. :D-

-i feel dizzy-

No comments: