Thursday 6 November 2008

11.18am

It's been quite a while since i've updated. HAHAAA...cz it just seems like words words and words but no picture. DAMN!

anyway, i'm sick. argh. went to the doctors that day, turns out i had some digestion problem which lead food to go back right upwards. That's why i feel like i wanted to vomit even thinking about food. BLAH!. well, in a good way, i won't be eating and i can slim down. HAHAHAAAAA...i've cut down alot on eating. Mind you, it's because i don't feel like eating, not because i'm on diet k.

I've straighten my hair on saturday. It looks weird cz she cut my hair. But i'll see how it is for a week or so. Might update a picture or 2. At least i don't get annoyed with the curls. i hate curls. WHYAMiBORNwithCURLS??? it has been a year. and my hair so growing SOOOooooOOOOo slow.

kidna think about time, i only have like 5 days to finish my work. iAMsoDEAD!!!i might have to sart taking my own pictures. cz i can't find any other pictures which i can use. i remember one picture from suyin which is ReALLY nice. but i can't use it anymore. ARGH. cz it's not my picture. DAMN.i can't take one lik hers cz i don't have such a nice body. :D.

i guess i've got to start clearing my mind and DO SOMETHING!!!

No comments: