Wednesday 26 November 2008

routine

Every single morning,
my brother will come in and start playing with my laptop.
and of cz i will wake up! and he'll look at me and say. ''send songs''. wtf???
i don't know if whatever he says goees through his tiny brain. So i ignore, and get up again staring at him playin dota..
._____.

why can't he just say play dota? i hate hearing the word send songs. cz it's such a f-ing unlogical reason.

it's 11.42am. and i wish i were in bed.
but instead. my mom keeps knocking on my door!.
you know what' much more annoying?
my door isn't a wooden door. is 3/4 glass. tinted glass.
So, from outside to see inside, you gotta lean and stick your face to the glass to see inside.

and you know what annoys me the most?
Early in the morning, everyone will start knocking on my door.
or like some people who doesn't knock but just stare inside.
and i happen to have clothes hanging on my door. so they try to look and stare more..
=________='''

and i open my eyes i see some pressed face trying to peek inside.

what's so fascinating with my room???
Then after that my mom start pouncing on the door like a kid asking me to open the door. (when the door is unlock).__.

why can't i have much a normal holiday? a peaceful one..sheshhh..

No comments: