Friday 14 November 2008

tears won't stop flowing

and to think that today would be the last day of stress.
turns out to be NOT!!!!!!!!!

ii don't know what's wrong with me.
being so useless and mostly STUPID!!!

don't tell me i'm not cz i know i am. look at me!
i fail every single subject in high school. like my dad use to call me nothing but a lazy fucking ass hole.

i sudden realize, life isn't that hard actually. it's just that, i'm stupid. like everyone that has been saying, i brought this up myself. Even people couldn't even stand the face of my look. they just want to slap me.

so what i'm emotional? THis means i'm not happy, is there anything wrong?

to thought that friends would be different, but turns out to be a whole bunch of two face people. and i can't talk to anyone, xian, i miss you. how i wish i could be with u. if i had the money, i would be on the next flight to see you.

to think today was the day i could finally rest in peace. but. NO..i have been crying and tears just won't stop flowing. i didn't cry like after i left the faculty. i started crying like even before the lecturer could finish his worrds or whatever he was saying about me.
and i was driving....like 140????crying all the way and i did not notice...

No comments: