Thursday 13 November 2008

keep it up

Work is going on one by one.
Finally i decided to do a booklet base on jay chou.
somehow, it's much easier compared to avril lavigne. maybe it's because i know what ideas i have to do with jay chou.
anyway,
googling for jay chou's picture, listening to jay chou's song, editing jay chou's picture, HAHAAAA..typing jay chou's lyrics. and so many more..all about jay chou.
haha. not hubby..xD

it's 3am. HAHAA. yea. and i'm up. A.G.A.I.N. doing work. .A.G.A.I.N.
after this will be the illustration final and my journal.
oh..and my photo's. DAMN!.

taking a break now and updating my blog.
haven't been recently.
HAHAAA..

well, i started watching ghost whisperer, like i mention before, from the first season, the first episode. now i'm at the third season 17th episode. HAHAAA.. then i'm starting with Full House (the american one), Two of a Kind, So little time..(damn, why is it all mary-kateANDashley. hahahaa. i don't know? just wanted to see how their show is. HAHAAAA..

but then still ,i practically watch ANYTHING.

1 comment:

Li ying said...

I dropped by. LOL