Thursday 27 November 2008

boredomness leads you to nowhere

hmmm..

*looks left*

looks right..

i'm bored. ._.

Got up at 9 reluctantly this morning. the spirit to have dim sum ._. but no fun at all. eating with hubby is much better.
Then came home about 11 and was suppose to go out with MunYee. but she wasn't free. so..

i fell asleep due to the boredom overcoming me. Then my mom start bugging me and thought i was sick or smth like that (whatever gave her that idea). and i had to yell that i'm sleeping. and she was like ''oh!you are? i'm sorry'' .____. can't she tell if someone's sleeping?
Then i got up. Then my dad came in and ask me to do the chart graph thingy which i wanted to CRY cz i don't know how. but i managed to get some help.

wiggle here and there. watch gem of life. Download gem of life....
watch looney tunes,, watch tom and jerry...

slept again.
eat again.
watch again.
and eat again....

and to think that i'll be doing this till FEB.
OMFGY..

No comments: