Friday 1 May 2009

bad night.

Just got home. internet is crappy.
can't find my phone. i tried calling it but it's engaged. like turned off. but i remember i left my phone on. most prob in KL. and hubby's gonna so be pissed at me. *sigh*.

can't use the toilet.
got locked out.
the maid took hell long to open.

i came home at 11. and the house i as quiet as 4am.
wtf..

matthew is as dead as DEAD!. not picking up calls. and he can't hear me.
i have no towel. no tooth brush.
i can't find my phone!.
and i'm so pissed. and pissed and pissed
internet was crappy.
took so hell long time for it to be stable and sign me in.

and i'm so unhappy and worried cz i can't find my phone and hubby is so gonna get angry.

can my day be any worst?

i just hope dad lets me use his phone. ARGH. means i gotta wake up early tomorrow and wait for him to wake up and ask in case he goes out early.
and what if he don't? then..sigh. i just can imagine hubby's voice in my ears saying how troublesome it is not being able to contact. me being useless. what's the point of having a phone and so on.

and the crappiest thing is. i dun even remember things. like amnesia. shit! fuck! crap!

maybe i should just whack my head agaisnt the wall and just die.

i'm sorry hubby. for all the trouble that i cause. sorry for being useless and not the perfect one for you.

No comments: