Sunday 17 May 2009

pissed.again.

a reason NOT to kill you?!?!?!?!?!!!!

i am so pissed off with my mom right now!. i just want to slap her in the face!!!

she is so illogical!!! she plans everything thinking i don't have any plans!! i'm not 9 ok! i got my own mind, my own friends, my own style. she expects me to wear fugly oversize clothes she buys.which is like 10 years ago.... even clothes which are 5 years old are consider new to her.

you all left me alone and you call me irresponsible? what bullshit is this?

HOW am i suppose to go out????? how many billion times my boyfriend looked at me in shame cz i don't have nice clothes????? Does she even think about that? go on! call me a slut! ... but i don't hear u calling carol that!!!



and everyone has been asking.. ''you should tolearate her!''

tolerate her???

maybe i should just close my heart against her.
then i won't so PISSED OFF!!!


___
i am so glad i'm leaving TODAY>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so true...
and yet we can't do anything but just get pissed off.

Li ying said...

yeah. :(
u got tagged twice.