Tuesday 19 May 2009

Tagged by Liying

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):

1. I really miss you

2. i hate the way you make me angry and smile at the same time!!!

3. leave me alone!

4. Can i go?

5. What did i do to deserve this?

6. Shut the fuck up!

7. So what?

8. you're such an. #@$%$#@#@!!!!

9. you're not worth it!

10. I love you!!;DD


Nine things about myself :

1. i am sensitive and i'm trying not to.

2. i wish i were slim and not fat.

3. i want more shoes.

4. i wish i can hve my volkswagen EOS.

5. i'm planning to get a itouch and a LG phone. anyone sponsoring? ;dd

6. i want long nice fluffy bouncy hair..

7. i have really bad attitude (according to some people)

8. i look in the mirror alot.

9. i get freckles easily.

Eight ways to win my heart :

1. Tell me something I'm interested.

2. Give me candy or lollipop.

3. Spend time with me

4. Show me that you care and be yourself.

5. SUPRISE!!!!!

6. tell me jokes.

7. Show me magic

8. Don't show your temper.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. Am i faT?

2. How do i lose weight.

3. Do you love me?


4. sigh. why am i not creative?

5. i want to sleep.

6. I need that shoe/dress/clothes/earrings/bag/parfum.

7. if i were smarter



Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. drink water

2. Brush teeth, wash face, toner, moisterizer.

3. ask for a good night kiss and a story or a song.

4. Stretch body and make myself comfortable

5. Cover blanket and tuck me in. ;D

6. Arrange my teddies smiling and close my eyes.



Five people who mean a lot (in order) :

1. Casson Liew

2. Sis

3. Liying, jeanette( friends)

4. friends.

5. Family

and friends.

Four things your wearing right now :

1. boxers.

2. hubby's shirt?

3. rubber band.

4. glasses



Two things you want to do before you die :

1. Travel around the world with my love ones.

2. Be rich and buy whatever iw ant.


One confession :

1. I can't live without you.



If i tagged you its either
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THIS
or
YOU'VE TAGGED ME BEFORE.

Tag everyone!!! :)

No comments: