Tuesday 19 May 2009

Tagged by Liying

Dearest Liying.
I love you.
You have a nice smile.
You make me wanna smile.
You should COME BACK TO IPOH!!!.
Someday I will be in perth with you.;D
You + me = laughs.
If I saw you now I'd be smiling and laughing.
I want to take picture with you.
I would build a something creative just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would friends forever.
We could take many pictures under the stars.

Love,
cathy ailing. ;D

(P.S. i love you and i'm not lesbian)

Oh and I am going (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.





I TAG
hillary, carol, jeannete, heleness, casson, jason, drao, shanice, gracie, gacky, julz, janice, karen. and EVERYONE ELSE!!! plz Copy the stuff below and post it in ur blogs. I WILL CHECK EMM OUT soon!!!


Dearest AiLing.
I ____ you.
You have a nice ______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
You + me = ________.
If I saw you now I'd __________.
I want to ________ you.
I would build a _______ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.

Love,
_______________

(P.S. ______________.)

Oh and I am __________ (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.

4 comments:

Li ying said...

Dearest AiLing.
I love you more than Casson do.
You have nice boobs .
You make me wanna squeeze them.
You should let me squeeze ur boobs .
Someday I will really squeeze it.
You + me = right nipple and left nipple.
If I saw you now I'd tell u to strip in front of me.
I want to eat with you.
I would build a stripper club filled with hot bods just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be I wanna make love rite now.
We could have a threesome under the stars.

Love,
One and only li ying

(P.S. random rite? AHHAHAHA stupid ass me)

Unknown said...

;DDD
i love you too. HAHAAA

disillusioned said...

=o
li ying!
tsk tsk.
how naughty. i like! =D

Li ying said...

u like? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!