Sunday 24 May 2009

KANI!!!

omg...waste my time. being such childish...

soon i'm gonna explode lar!!!

you think i so free meh? i no need to do my work a? i no need my private time a? i no need to laze around ga???? whatever i do you have to fucking interupt me. EVEN HOW I LAZE around you need to give me a one hour lecture.

i hate going to super markets with you cz even if i took a glance at a top. you'll give hundreds of lecture. on how expensive it is. and then how hard you need to work for it. or how many clothes you have already. or how clothes are still clothes and it's so darn not worth it. and how useless i am. how much i spend. how this. how that. how this. how that.....

it's so hard to go shopping with you!!!!


with hubby it's different! i can do WHAT I WANT!!!. though i can't look at clothes too much but i understand him??? i seriously don't understand you!!! i use to be able to control my anger. but right after you go over my limit.. i just lost it. Fark you shit la....and you blame me for not having self control..then send me to psychiatrist la!!!! i'll be so glad...i can blast everything i want to the doctor and so he'll treat you also la!!!




Maybe, just maybe part of me is waiting for a grown up to talk to you, to make you understand i found out d. and i no longer need to tolerate this shit!!!. but that someone is not anyone!!!. cz aunty esther tried it. you turn around and bitched about her saying she doesn't understand and stuff like that. a few other aunties did too. but you did the same thing. you just don't listen!!! ARGH!!!!!

how i wish there's a stop button, or a pause button...i'll just stop the button and wait for someone else to play it. by then i'm already far away.....and maybe i should erase your memory. then you won't remember me... SEEE???? i'm too soft hearted. i even think of a way how to not make you feel the pain.. what fuck shit am i??



ARGH!! i'm so mad at myself.

No comments: