Wednesday 6 May 2009

really random

was digging out some pictures. clearing my files when i found this.
wanted to upload them last time. but failed. HAHAA

this was taken right after i re arrange my room. (table facing window).
before that was. table facing cupboard.

ahhh..FOOOODDDDD
this is why i'm fat. this is why i'm fat. this is why. this is why. this is why i'm FAT.

Remember how we use to eat pooky or rocky or those japanese finger food sticks which comes in flavours sch as strawberries. chocolate. and so on.
LOOK AT THAT!!!
GIANT CHOCKY STICKS!!!!!!! heheeez.
in STRAWBERRY FLAVOURS!!!!!! ;DDDDDD



_______

this is me now.
look how dead i look.
argh.
i need facial.
i need spa.
i need to be pretty
and i need to be slim!

hate my hair.
hubby asked if he gave me Lazio Diamond and 100 bucks. would i cut victoria beckham's hair style
.___.



Look at the upside down moon eyes. HAHAAA

No comments: