Wednesday 10 September 2008

BAD DAY

you had a bad day, you're taking it down, 
you sing a sad song and you turn it around.

Yesterday was a bad day for me ._. Presentation itself wasn't well. Firstly, i wore jeans. cz i THOUGHT it would be okay. but turns out it's not.  =_______=. *sigh* so, i need to get shirts and skirt like ol...omgy. So, Then, my packaging was wrong so i had to REDO. 

THEN, on the way back, i almost got caught by the cops. No wait, i got caught. but i didn't get anything.lucky me. but unlucky me cz i bribed him. .___. .i'm so bad. HHAHAAAA

Then, my stomach was like. not well. i don't know why. Most probably is the food i ate. Then, internet SUCKS!. so, yea, yesterday WAS a bad day. my body aches. help *squeals*


   *   *   *   *

I'm a little sorry that the picture is small.XD. This is the new ipod Nano. the 4th generation, also-known as 'Nano Chromatic'. HAHAA. it comes in 9 colors. 8GB and 16GB. i don't have the new price though. =/. sorry. XD. but you can always check the apple website. 

this is a close up look. when you tilt it sideways, the screen goes sideways too.XD



but somehow, i still prefer the 3rd generation. 
small, compact, and cute. XD

No comments: