Sunday 21 September 2008

i thought

Is it for me? i suspect not. cz you never wrote anything about me before.
i don't doubt you. but you always think i doubt you. which makes me sad.

i wish i could cry, rather than to hold back all these emotions. i want to walk in the rain with you, so you won't know how much i'm crying.

i don't care if you said i am an emo person, because these are emotions in me. I somehow wish, i could be someone else, but the thought that if any of my past life have changed, i wouldn't have met you. i couldn't resist that thought.

i read a friends blog and she mentioned a question. Would you rather have someone who loves you more than you do, or have someone whom you love more than he or she does. I could say i love him more than he does.

Or maybe it's just him handling situations in another way.

Why can't i be the one you talk to?

I'm sorry i'm such an imperfect person to you.

No comments: