Sunday 21 September 2008

Memories

I was chatting with a friend. And all sudden she left the convo. and came back apologizing her sister was using the computer.
HAHAHAAA..
this reminded me of the dayss.
WHere my house had one ONE desktop. Remember back then in the days in was the gigantic huge type where it takes up the whole table and the cpu fan will whirl so loud you can hear from the other end of the house. HAHAHAHA..XD
i remembered the days, where i knew nothing about the internet.

HAHAHAAA...
and i started of with friendster.
i din even have msn. then i had. aand i only had one contact! my sister HAHAHAHAAAA...
wow. as time passes by, internet has been part of my life.

i use to write a diary.
i really mean it. i will buy a pretty book with colorful pages.
and i'll buy those colored pens and perfume ones. HAHAHAAA..and write them.
i love writing.
till blogger came
HAHAHAA>.
no wait.
i started with xanga. hmmm..
then only to blogger.
HAHAHAHAAA>..cz more people use blogger. XD

and now?
internet is daily life for me. XD.
i even have my own laptop.
my macbook pro.XD
my sister has hers.
and soon my bro will have one.

wow...
Now, multiple players uses the same number of laptop as the players. with internet connection
THOSE DAYS??
a cd to install the game.
and 4 to 6 person cramp into one keyboard to play a game.
HAHAHAHAAA...

those days..

hmmm..

bring back memories.

*sits back,closes eyes, and those memories starts to wander back*

*smiles*

No comments: