Wednesday 3 September 2008

internet

3G networking here is so bad. i can't really go online here alot. hmmm..

So, i'm here trying to struggle to finish my work. *sigh*. and i have to start on my second work. where can i get traditional costumes rental???anyone knows?? please tell me ok? the best if could get the rental from ipoh.XD

Don't know what to actually blog here.

hubby bluff me.T_T. hubby say got update hi blog. bluff people wan. *pouts*



i need a facial. my face is bad. T__________T.

been watching 家好月圆 . haha..and i cry every episode. XD. i'm such an emotional one. hehez..Here i am crying again over that drama. haha...so many tears.



. . .

Didn't really have a good night sleep last night. So, i'm really tired and wanna have a good sleep. hehez. but i've just finish watching the drama. now i'm watching GARFIELD. hehez....XD

No comments: