Friday 19 September 2008

my thoughts.


hubby cut his hair..XD.
so cute.
when he came and pick me up from sunway lagoon.
was suprised. and shocked.
i wanna pounce on him and tell him how much i love him.
omg.
CASSON LIEWW KAR SOON!
you just make me faint.
*smiles*


hubby got an ipod nano pouch for me. XD
it's pink outside,leather kind.=]
There was a black one.
and hubby and munyee were fighting over who to get the pink one.XD
hubby loves me so much.


This is how it looks like inside. it flips open.=]
So pretty and nice.
omg.
This is making me fall even deeper for hubby.
And making me cry over hubby.
haha..*silly me*.XD


Hubby now not home, went da zhai [don't know what's that in english]. HAHAAAA..XD. pity hubby whole night cannot sleep. i guess i'll have to be a good girl and don't make hubby angry o.=] .i love you hubby.

No comments: