Thursday 18 September 2008

T___T

i got kicked out of class.

DON"T BE WRONG!

i didn't do anything wrong. it was the bloody system. =/

i went in to class as usual and like how EVERYONEDOESIT. but it was full. there were like thirty long tables and twenty five were filled with black people .___. i don't mean to make any offence here. But, yea, THEM!. i was like "omgy! where do i sit!*. And i stood there for less than a minute, more like 15 seconds, and everyone started turning their head and stare at me. Those people even started to get up and tried to talk to me. Before i could think i walk out of the class, Then went back in again, and this time, one indonesian guy offered me his chair, but before i could sit down, *thinking i could hide from the humiliation* The lecture called me and shooed me to the next class ._____. So, i went, then i was shooed back, then i was asked to leave. So, i went to my department and look for my year leader and see if she could do anything. but ASUSUAL, she doesn't, she ask me to go to the language department which is like.....THEENDOFTHECAMPUS T__T. after all the stairs and walk. *it was hell, after playing badminton yesterday*. Then, the department didn't know anything and sent me back to my class *blink*blink*. so i went back and then the lecture gave me a tone and told me i didn't have to be in the clas,s it was cramped enough...


OKAY! i feel like screaming. WTHISWITHTHISBULLSHITCRAP????

sorry for being rude. i'm just unhappy. You would too if you were in my shoes.

No comments: