Sunday 26 October 2008



.The loneliness that creeps inside me.

it is sunday midnightnow. *blink*blink*. and i'm alone.

I have been trying to clear up my laptop the whole day and realize. i need to get a hard disk and i want my kingston mini pendrive. xD.
anywayyyyy, Hubby's back in ipoh, and only coming back on Monday. Me here, struggling and dragging my laziness to do work.


.it seems to be raining.

i somehow feel cold. well, DUH~it's so high up here.

i've been watching the Miss Astro Chinese Pageant thingy. The winner isn't that pretty anyway. BLAH. i'm boreddddd..repainted the coating of my nails. might color it tomorrow. and i'm waiting for thrus to go back.
1. my bff xian is back.
2. i need my leopARD installation cd.
3. i need to buy stuff..

i'm somehow downloading Charmed to watch. HAHAA. 8 seasons. hmm. wonder when will i finish downloading it. Luckily internet isn't as crappy as the one i was using before.
I've also download Looney Tunes. *such a kid i am*
and the other series show i've been watching such as Gossip Girl, Prison Break, Heroes, and blah blah blah.

.i'm going to sleep.

No comments: