Thursday 2 October 2008

sisters

hmm..
today. somehow i missed carol.
The times i tag her along during her outings with her friends or her boyfriend.
When i saw them, reminded us.
HAHAAAA..the times where she would go to forever 21, MNG, topshop to look at clothes and i would go to BODYGLOVE,NIKE,ADIDAS those. hahaha...my god, those days. and she would buy a few clothes for herself and one clothing for me. HAHAAAA...

Then i remembered how tini tiny small size she is and how humongous i look standing next to her. Keeping quiet. just 'tagging' along. And she'll often talk to me. and hold my hands, making sure i'm there. HAHAHAHAAA>..

then there were also the time where i fell sick and she took care of me.*tears*.

i miss her already...

1 comment:

Li ying said...

awww. so touchy can cry.
I guess life is like this.
:)
see you soon.