Monday 13 October 2008

freezing

i'm in class now.
and i'm FREEZING COLD!!!
i'm so dead tired. *sigh*.
and i'm hidin from her.
she has been like calling me for the WHOLE MORNING!!

Finished one assignment yesterday. and today i have TWO EXTRA....=_=..when does assignments stop pilling up?
*i hate marker rendering*
i'm HUNGRY!!!. hubby. where's my breakfast? xD

i need to buy like 18 marker pens. and one is like. RM6? Rm8?. i imagine i have to buy 18!! that's like bloody RM100 gone..whhoosh..*sigh*.

*opens wallet and flies are flying out*

No shopping this weekend. *sobs*. but i have a date with liying. T_T. let's get money from mom and dad. xD *e.v.i.l*.hehez..

Hmm. my friend just called me. to meet her at the cafeteria. But i'm SOOOOOooOOO afraid to see the other girl.T___T. she's gonna hate me. so guess i'm gonna go to my second class and start blogging there again. xD.

HUBBY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: