Monday 20 October 2008

my new babies



I have three babies.
i wanna keep them.T__T
but my mom wouldn't let
but my dad has said for the time being i can keep them=]
but too bad i'm in kl
and i can't bring them.
DAMNIT!!!!
i do hope they won't be ignored or torture.
i need to buy them some things for comfort.

xD *the respeonsible of being a mother*


* * * * *

THE STORY OF HOW I GOT THEM



they was a stray cat that was around my house for a long time, we din bother to chase her away as it din bother us.
Now, she given birth and left them alone here. =/.
but thanks to her, i get to keep them for the time. They were meowing the WHOLE day and night for the mom to come back, but she din.
BABIES I'm HERE. xD
i'm still thinking names for them..

AND THEn, i saw a persian cat in the shop. i picked it up...OMG. i so wanna carry it away. T___T

anyway, i called the vet, some friends, and even the SPCA [society for the prevention of cruelty animals.]
I found out they are 3 and a half weeks. Eyes open, can walk, cam climb out of the box. Can't jump yet! ears flipped open and showed some teeth.
=]
Then, i bought cat food for them and so on.
I might bring them to the vet for check up, cz they're stray.
Hope my parents do approve.

*prays* and do pray hubby likes them too. =]

No comments: