Sunday 12 October 2008

Think back time

Few days back i met back an old schoolmate of mine, a friend, a girl who i sit next to when we were primary school.
Thanks to FACEBOOK. we met back. She couldn't remember me at the beginning, so i had to mention my full name and nickname xD. then she remembered. HAHAA> i'm not suprised. HAHAAA..

The thing that made me think back time was when we started talking about how we are and how we were. and she could remember my song. =]. omg. 2006 graduation song, the one i spent time composing it. To think back. i miss how high school was. =/
HAHAAA..when we're in school we're so eager to get out. Now we're out. and somehow we miss it. Well, what do you expect after 13 years of memories being there? hmm...that's practically more than a decade of my life. WOW..


_______

we were like flowers,..
LALALALAAAA..
i can't remember the lyrics. XD

No comments: